Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Essay on when I was ill

As I was young I was the healthist amongst my two other siblings and they had nicknamed me “Mr. Fat” because I was huge in size. I used to eat a lot, as my appetite was good all the time. I was young and I never knew that over feeding was to bring a misfortune to my health. My parents too enjoyed when I ate and never though it was to be disaster at the long run.

When I was in class seven, I took ill and when taken to hospital medical results showed that my blood pressure had shoot up. The doctors could not tell immediately the reason for the blood pressure shoot up and they had to carry out a further diagnosis check ups.

For me I did not thing any thing was serious until the doctor came to my ward to inform my parents and me that I needed an immediate operation. My intestines were clogged with fat and that the exessive fats in my body had affected my digestion system as well as the blood circulation system.

The doctors were to operate the fatty tissues and remove the extra fats. I was shocked when I heard of the operation and that when I began to think that my life was at risk. This was unbearable to me and the thought of the operation was too scaring. My parents and siblings were woried as well but they assured me of their support during the difficulty moment of my life.

The operation was successful but it took me time to recover and go back to school.Today, I am able to write the best essay on when I was ill because everything is afresh in mind.